Sandford Holiday Park - Parkdean Resorts
Our commitment to your safety and financial peace of mind:
- Contact free check-in
- Social distancing one way flow markers and barrier systems
- Enhanced cleaning of facilities, shared spaces and accommodation
- Traffic marshals to guide you on arrival
- 100% refund or voucher if park has to close due to government advice
- Flexibility: amend your booking easily if you’re a critical work or are required to self-isolate and coronavirus changes your plans
For more information on what to expect visit parkdeanresorts.co.uk/ourcommitment
Just a stone’s throw away from the Dorset coast, Sandford Holiday Park is found in acres of glorious countryside: perfect for a family getaway. Here in this wooded wonderland, you’ll find whatever type of holiday you’re looking for.
* New: Jurassic crazy golf
* New: Bungee trampolines
* New: Arts and Craft Den with activities including: Make a Bear; pottery painting and foam art
* New: High ropes course
* New: Virtual reality room
* New: Woof Park
* New: Indoor sports dome
* New: Pedal Pod with bike and kart hire
* New: Laser Quest
* All Together Active programme with exciting new indoor, outdoor and pool activities
* Bear Grylls Survival Academy: Learn to fend for yourself using natural surroundings with qualified BGSA instructors
* Indoor Pool
* Refurbished Outdoor Pool
* Soft Play
* Tree House Adventure Playground
* Outdoor N Explore programme
* Boathouse Bar & Restaurant
* Arena Bar
* Limelight Club
* Skylight Bar
The park offers a range of self-catering accommodation for you to try, from superb and fully equipped caravan holiday homes to luxury lodges. Sandford Holiday Park also offers spacious touring and camping pitches with great facilities. Plus, in 2021 we’re invested in our accommodation with brand new lodges and a glamping village!
Nearby, explore the natural beauty of Dorset and its impressive, World Heritage Jurassic Coastline. Glorious sandy beaches are close by and you’re not too far from the New Forest.
To the east lies Poole, a historic harbour town and watersports centre from which you can sail, kayak or cruise to Brownsea Island, a beautiful sand haven filled with nature. Beyond Poole, the seaside delights and world-famous, golden shores of Bournemouth await.
To the south, you’ll find Wareham with its ancient walls and the eerie ruins of Corfe Castle. While nearby Durdle door and Lulworth Cove are ranked among the country’s finest natural sights.
4 Star Excellent Award from the English Tourist Board, Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award
At Parkdean Resorts we want all of our guests to be able to create amazing memories with us, that's why we offer a wide range of fully accessible accommodation at 66 of our holiday parks across the UK!
For more information or to book online, visit parkdeanresorts.co.uk for great savings on your next holiday.
See website for pricing and availability.
|Opening Dates (15 Feb 2021 - 22 Nov 2021)|
- Sandford Holiday Park - Parkdean Resorts