Prices from £30 Per Person Per Night
Newly refurbished in March 2018, Cranborne House is situated at the end of a quiet leafy pedestrian cul de sac, and is a locally listed 'Old House' of Poole, circa mid to late 1800's boasting many original Victorian features such as its beautiful cast iron veranda. It is in close walking distance to the train and bus stations, Poole Speedway Stadium, the Lighthouse Theatre, the local hospital, the Dolphin Shopping Centre and the Quay as well as a short drive to the ferry terminal.
Cranborne House offers beautifully furnished 'room only' accommodation in this non-smoking home with 1 twin and 1 family room (sleeps 3) located on the ground floor and 3 double rooms on the first floor. All rooms have private en-suites with luxury bath and shower.
* Private guest entrance and key
* Large car park to the front and side - guests may also leave vehicle whilst travelling abroad - to be agreed with owner and for a small fee
* Free wireless internet
* Tea and coffee making facilities in every room as well as Border biscuits and fresh milk
* Comfortable guest lounge/dining room
* Use of fully equipped kitchen including refrigerator, toasters, microwave, halogen oven and George Foreman Grill
* Discounts for longer stays
Although we offer rooms on a 'room only' basis, fresh bread, fruit bread, milk, a selection of cereals and breakfast condiments are provided for guests in the kitchen
Cranborne House is a family run business and Sue and Andy offer you a warm welcome, whether it is a one night or weekend getaway or those seeking a long term let. Rooms are available to business employees, contractors, medical staff, students as well as the general public. We do not stipulate a miniumum number of nights, however, for rooms that are booked for one night only, a £10 cleaning/linen charge is added to our usual rates.
* Open all year