Choirs at Christmas in Poole
Welcome to Poole’s Choirs at Christmas 2022 sponsored by Poole BID and Absolute Music. Music will fill the air on the streets of Poole during the festive season as local choirs will be performing each weekend. Entertaining the Christmas shoppers and visitors to Poole's Christmas Maritime Light Festival, seasonal songs will be featured as the musical groups add extra sparkle to the town’s impressive offering this year. All ages and abilities will be singing adding to the community spirit. Each choir is led by a talented music director who work hard all year round providing practise and performance events across the region.
A fantastic line up of great music including many Christmas classics to sing along to.
You can find the choirs throughout Poole, see performances and their locations below:
- Saturday 19th November, (the BIG launch), Falkland Square (outside The Dolphin Shopping Centre) - 2pm Citrus Singers, 3pm Rock Choir
- Saturday 26th November Outside Poole Museum (Old Town) - 2pm Relight My Choir, 3pm Unite Stage Academy UK
- Saturday 3rd December Outside Bonmarché (centre of Poole High Street) - 1pm Richard K, 2pm The 6 O’clock Choir, 3pm Rising Voices
- Saturday 10th December Outside NatWest - 1pm Poole Me Hearties, 2pm Sound of Soul, 3pm Sound Waves
- Sunday 17th December Outside The Lord Nelson (Fish Shambles - Poole Quay) - 1pm Richard K, 2pm Chicken Soup Choir, 3pm Sing & Grin Choir.
The event is Free
Sorry, this event has passed