Farmer Palmer's Farm Park
Our hours will vary this year as they did last year. So here's what we are doing:
Term Time Weekday Opening - 9.30 am - 2.30 pm
Term Time Weekends - 9.30 am - 3.30 pm
School Holidays Morning and Afternoon Sessions - 9.00 am-1.00 pm & 2 pm-5.30 pm
Guests can buy tickets before they visit by clicking BOOK NOW at the top right hand of this page.
What's Open at Farmer Palmer's?
The following areas are now open: (please always check the website before visiting)
- Shop (2 Entrances)
- Straw Mountain (limit to 6 families please)
- World of Dinosaur Roar Discovery
- Pedal Tractors
- Both Toilet Areas & Baby Changing Areas
- Little Farmer’s Fun Barn (indoor play, with capacity limits and wristband system in place)
- Smaller Animal Barn
- BIG Barn with Goat Feeding
- Sand Play and Wendy Houses (1 family per piece of equipment)
- Splash Zone
- Pedal Go Karts (Not free for all as we will need to clean equipment)
- Hen House Restaurant, socially distanced tables inside or eat outside on one of the many tables provided
- Outdoor Animal Pens
- Trim Trail & Play Field
- Tractor Ride (additional charge)
All visits must be pre-booked online. Open every day, kids will have a baaarilliant time come rain or shine!
For regular updates and to book tickets, visit the website.
|Term Time Openings (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
|Monday - Friday||09:30||- 14:30|
|Saturday - Sunday||09:30||- 13:00|
* School Holidays Morning and Afternoon Sessions - 9.00 am-1.00 pm & 2 pm-5.30 pm
It is always worth checking the website for timings.
- Elevated Films Farmer Palmer's Farm Park From Above
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021