Farmer Palmer's Farm Park
Our hours this year:
- Dorset School Holidays: 9.30am – 5.00pm
- Term Time: 9.30am – 4.00pm
Guests can buy tickets before they visit by clicking BOOK NOW at the top right hand of this page.
What's Open at Farmer Palmer's?
The following areas are now open: (please always check the website before visiting)
- Shop (2 Entrances)
- Straw Mountain (limit to 6 families please)
- World of Dinosaur Roar Discovery
- Pedal Tractors
- Both Toilet Areas & Baby Changing Areas
- Little Farmer’s Fun Barn (indoor play, with capacity limits and wristband system in place)
- Smaller Animal Barn
- BIG Barn with Goat Feeding
- Sand Play and Wendy Houses (1 family per piece of equipment)
- Splash Zone
- Pedal Go Karts (Not free for all as we will need to clean equipment)
- Hen House Restaurant, socially distanced tables inside or eat outside on one of the many tables provided
- Outdoor Animal Pens
- Trim Trail & Play Field
- Tractor Ride (additional charge)
All visits must be pre-booked online. Open every day, kids will have a baaarilliant time come rain or shine!
For regular updates and to book tickets, visit the website.
* It is always worth checking the website for timings.
- Elevated Films Farmer Palmer's Farm Park From Above