In line with Government restrictions, the Prom Café will be offering a takeaway service with outdoor seating available.
Located at the heart of Bournemouth’s award-winning seafront, the Prom Café has plenty of space inside so you can enjoy a beachside bite to eat without the fear of a good ol’ British downpour. And there’s ample outdoor seating, perfect for al fresco snacks and soaking up the sea views on sunny days.
With a 5 star food hygiene rating the menu is packed with firm favourites meaning you don’t have to stray far from the sand for fish ‘n’ chips, a pasty or a ’99, as well as lighter lunch and vegetarian options.
Open from 9am until late seven days a week, (weather permitting) the Prom Café keeps Bournemouth’s beach-goers’ hunger at bay for their entire stay. Start the day with a full English, stock up with a coffee to go or stop by in the afternoon for a traditional cream tea.
Just a stone’s throw from the UK’s best beach, there’s nowhere better to keep the family fuelled for a day beside the seaside!
We are completely dog friendly too, so your four legged friend will be made to feel as welcome as you do!
Keeping you safe
Our top priority is making sure our café is a safe environment for both our customers and our staff. To make sure that’s the case, please comply with the measures we’ve introduced.
face coverings must be worn when entering the Café
- please maintain social distancing whilst queuing and throughout Café
- please use hand sanitiser located on counter at till points
- please do not enter in groups of more than 6
- please do not lean on the counters
- we’ve added Perspex screens at till points
- we’ve increased our cleaning protocols and taking extra precautions in sanitising touch points
- only contactless card payments will be accepted to minimise contact
please respect our team, they are here to help you
|Opening Times (3 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2021)|
|Monday - Friday||09:30||- 17:00|
|Saturday - Sunday||09:00||- 17:00|
* All opening hours are weather dependant
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021