Poole Quay For My Car
*Please check with event organisers directly for any up-to-date information*
The events, sponsored by Poole Pirates offer free entry onto the quayside for the car owners who fit the theme for that particular evening. With a stunning backdrop of the Quay and Poole Harbour it is the perfect location for owners to show off their vehicles.
Access onto the Quay for car drivers
This year, access onto the event site will need to be made via the old Lifting Bridge end of the Quay. Please do not try to access via the Lower High Street as this has now been de-trafficked. Please follow West Street to its junction with The Quay (just before the lifting bridge). And then along the Quay to the central area.
Please do not arrive before 6.00pm – parking will not be available before this time and we need to avoid queues forming
- 24th June – Best of British (Pre 1983)
- 1st July – Land Rovers / Defenders
- 8th July – Mini Magic
- 15th July – Lotus 7s / Caterhams
- 22nd July – McLarens
- 29th July – Air cooled VWs
- 5th August – Italian stallions
- 12th August – TVRs
- 19th August – Electric cars
- 26th August – American Dreams (Pre 2000)
If you are interested in trading at the Poole Quay for my car event, please fill out our Poole Events Form to register your interest.
|Opening (24 June 2022 - 26 Aug 2022)|
|Monday - Thursday||Closed|
|Saturday - Sunday||Closed|
* Each Friday evening on Poole Quay during this period. Please observe road closure information.