THINGS TO DO
15 The Quay, Poole BH15 1HS
A unique gift shop, leather workshop & new cafe situated on Poole Quay.
A small family business originally based in Burley, Titan Leathercraft's new workshop studio is open to the public. With five leather crafters on-site, including newly hired apprentices, see craftspeople work on a range of high quality one-of-a-kind pieces, ranging from book covers, photo albums, handbags and much more – most include unique artwork hand-tooled into the design.
As well as offering bespoke custom order items, the shop includes a huge range of handmade goods sourced from fellow crafters from around the world, together with complementary ranges of gifts.
NEW for 2017 - Tradewinds Coffee Lounge
Linked directly to the Titan Leathercraft shop, the coffee lounge offers a range of handmade produce largely sourced from likeminded local artisan suppliers in a relaxed atmosphere with great views over the Quay.
- Coffee roasted on the Isle of Wight producing a smooth and aromatic range of drinks.
- Giggi gelato ice cream expertly handmade in Bournemouth, including a number of gluten free, dairy free and vegan options
- Savoury and sweet treats either made locally or onsite including a number of gluten free options
- Open view workshop - watch the talented artisans actually crafting the items.
- Hand-made leather goods with individual hand carved designs.
- In addition to the goods made in-house the shop stocks a range of other hand-made leather goods and gifts inspired by nature.
Well worth a visit!
Also located in Burley in the New Forest .