POOLE TOURIST INFORMATION
Contacting Poole Tourist Information
Poole Tourist Information Centre has the moved to a brand new location, round the corner in Poole Museum.
Our new contact details are:
Write to: Poole Tourism, c/o Poole Museum, 4 High Street, Poole BH15 1BW
Telephone: 01202 262600.
Visitors to the Tourist Information Centre can pick up a Poole Guide and information on things to do whilst in the area. In addition we can help with bookings for:
- Accommodation - Hotel & Guest House Vacancies.
- Condor Ferries - Day trips to the Channel Islands from Poole.
- Discover Dorset - Sightseeing tours of popular destinations in the UK, including the Jurassic Coast, New Forest, Isle of Wight & London.
- National Express - Coaches to and from Poole/Bournemouth, including coaches to Gatwick & Heathrow.
- Lighthouse - Poole's Centre for the Arts showing international and national events, theatre, dance, comedy and film.
*Please note we are not selling charity Christmas cards this year*
Information Centre Opening Times
April to October
Daily 10.00am - 5.00pm
November to March
Mon to Sat 10:00am - 4:00pm
Sundays 12.00pm - 4.00pm
Please note that on events nights the Welcome Centre does have longer operating periods. Please telephone to find out our opening times.
Other Local Tourist Information Centres
Dorset Tourist Information Centres
Bournemouth Tourist Information